Wednesday 28 April 2010

I have to do this

My name is Carolina Arenas, I'm eighteen years old, and my birthday is in January third. I live actually in MaipĂș, but until the five years I lived in El Bosque in my grandmother house.
I'm studying Veterinary Medicine because was one of the things that more called my attention, when I had to decide what I will study. I like the style life of a veterinary, and the work that I could do. I remember too, that a few years ago give me at the first time a little dog, a cocker or a mixed cocker, i really don't know. Was a pretty female dog, and I feel that she (because was like a human daughter for me) love me. But, like every puppie she do bad things, like eat clothes and break down things. For that reasons, it was thrown into the street. I search it a lot of days, but I never found it. In that moment i think that I wanna be a veterinary.
Respect to the blog, I think that it can be a tool for learn English, because it will maintain communicate between the Miss an us, the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment