Tuesday 29 March 2011

My 2010!

Hi everybody! I hope you have a great starting year.
Well, past year was rare, I lived a lot of new experiences, some wonderfull and another that I wish nobody pass. Respect learned things, I discovered a lot of new areas, and I fall in love with some subjects, like Anatomy, that yes, it's difficult but so much exciting, or Zoology, Histology, etc. Were subjects that I thought I wouldn't pass, like Math or Biochemistry, so I had to study a lot more than I had planed. The best of all this, is that now I'm decided and happy with my career, I don't have a lot of dudes for my choose, like before, now I'm most sure of what I'm doing.
In my free times, I did Physical Conditioning with Tito Pino, and the weekends I usually went (and yet I do it) t0 rollerblading (I love physical activities), obviously sometimes I went out with my familiy and friends, to eat out, travel, partys, between others. However, for the period of "Fiestas Patrias" I had to be admitted in the hospital because I had a tumor, so I was one month without practice sport, and I felt so so bad, also I couldn't celebrate how I wanted, couldn't dance, eat or go out.. But now it's all right! That was the main challenge of past year, compatibilize recovery and study. I remember too that study was heavier yet by protests, every tests and works were at same time, it was horrible! I hope this year in that respect will be more organizated.
Later with my family had a deserved vacations, we visited new places, we went to Talca, Linares and Coquimbo. Were all beauty and new experiences. I hope next vacations going to TVV (Trabajos Voluntarios Veterinarios), for keep learning about my career and can give my modest knowledge to people that can need.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, god. I hope you're fine now !!!!
    rollerblading are so cool!! when I was a little girl, loved that. I wish I could do that now:)

    Regards !!!!

    P.S: i had misspelled a word in the previous post :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope you're fully recovered for this year! :)
    I think everybody deserved those vacations xD it was really stressful to go out so late last year! i'm glad you enjoyed them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everybody! I hope you have a great starting year.
    Well, past year was rare, I lived a lot of new experiences, some SP wonderfull and another that I wish nobody WF pass. WW Respect WF learned things, I discovered a lot of new areas, and I TENSE fall in love with some subjects, like Anatomy, that yes, it's difficult but so much exciting, or Zoology, Histology, etc. ^ Were subjects that I thought I wouldn't pass, like Math or Biochemistry, so I had to study a lot more than I had planed. The best of all this, is that now I'm decided and happy with my career, I don't have a lot of WW dudes for my WW choose, like before, now I'm WW most sure of what I'm doing.
    In my free times, I did Physical Conditioning with Tito Pino, and the weekends I usually went (and yet I do it) t0 rollerblading (I love physical activities), obviously sometimes I went out with my familiy and friends, to eat out, travel, partys, WW between others. However, for the period of "Fiestas Patrias" I had to be admitted in the hospital because I had a tumor, so I was one month without practice sport, and I felt so so bad, also I couldn't celebrate how I wanted, couldn't dance, eat or go out.. But now it's all right! That was the main challenge of past year, compatibilize recovery and study. I remember too that study was heavier yet by protests, every tests and WF works were at same time, it was horrible! I hope this year in that respect will be more SP organizated.
    Later with my family had a deserved vacations, we visited new places, we went to Talca, Linares and Coquimbo. Were all beauty and new experiences. I hope next vacations going to TVV (SPANISH!!Trabajos Voluntarios Veterinarios), for keep learning about my career and can give my modest knowledge to people that can need.

    Carola,
    wow what a year uh?
    very interesting! I'm glad you're happy with your choice now!
    miss

    p.s. check the corrections ok?

    ReplyDelete